One of my favorite recipes includes smoked salmon. Enjoy a simple light café style breakfast.
One English Muffin (slice between top and bottom to create two pieces)
Two Tsp of Guacamole
Two slices of Smoked Salmon
- Start with adding 1 ½ of water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Gently crack and egg and add to the pan.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes and remove with a slotted spoon or spatula.
- Place egg on a plate and gently dab with a paper towel to remove water.
- Toast the split muffin to preferred doneness.
- Place 1 slice of bagel on plate
- Top with a layer of guacamole, couple slices of smoked salmon and poached egg.
You can also add different ingredients like spinach, tomato or top with hollandaise sauce depending on taste.
Approximate calories is 300: 27g carbs, 13g fat, 19g protein, 428mg sodium, 1g sugar.
Next, Temperatures have dropped and that means it’s time for comfort food. Check out my beef stew.